Sunday, December 25, 2016

Xmass Packages

Exam Question #1 for time.

Hey tired of opening stuff that you didn't want in the first place?
Thinking about how much you just wish you could get some you time.

Tell em your sadistic physics teacher gave me a problem today due today.

  • Do at least 3 multi body problems from the book.
  • Check the answers to make sure you have the skills to proceed.
  • Click on the link.Exam Question #1 for time.
  •   Set the timer for 13 minutes.
  • Work on the problem for the 13 minutes. 
  •  When the bell tolls for thee.  Draw a line and complete the problem.  Or switch to a different color pen or pencil, that you may or may not have gotten in your shoes, or stockings or duct taped to your festivals pole. (Basically record where you were after working on the problem for the time allotted)
  • Post comments.  You absolutely should have a good idea about how to solve this.  If not you need to post questions.   Remember there is a physics way and a math way t approach these type of problems.  Knowing and understanding both will be the most beneficial.
Key PSS
FBD REVIEW

7 comments:

  1. For the first pulley question, I'm going the more reasoned out method to help me find the answer. For 1. B, is it correct/okay to "add subtract" the vectors of the blocks to find the one overall "same picture"? For part C, I may be overthinking it, but (atleast in reality) block 3 would be detrimental to block 2. If my reasoning is correct, in a more mathmatical way how would I show the FBD of block 3 effects the FBD of block 2? I'm asking because block 3 is on the table VS being freehanging on the pulley string. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember it's only the forces that are external!
    That is to say that the tension pulls forward on on block and backward on the other... the net effect is ZERO.
    WE CLASSIFIED THSES AS INTERNAL FORCES.

    WHAT ARE THE EXTRENAL FORCES ON THE SYSTEM?
    WHAT IS THE MASS OF THE SYSTEM?
    If you can answer these 2 questions you can solve for part b.
    Remember you can always write an equation for the system either by reason or math. See PSS above.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do we find the assignment on albert.io?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Crane I keep trying to log into my albert.io but everything i try to log in it says this "Error:This is not an active user account." I've tried every possible username and password

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr. Crane I have never registered for Albert.io because the first day there were not enough regestries or something of that nature. I do not recall the class code either. How do I become an Albert.io member for this class?

    ReplyDelete
  6. My enroll code is not working properly I do not know if i pasted it in incorrectly, what was it again?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have an account for Albert IO yet it says I haven't joined your class and I need an enrollment code

    ReplyDelete